Alrighty, a movie review! It's been a while, but I love doing these... Okay, so I've recently watched the Avengers, Avengers 2, Winter Soldier, and Iron Man. (Do you see a pattern?) Here's the rundown: Avengers is really good. It's got violence, and some language, but a lot of funny dialogue, heroic deeds, and suspense, plus a good ol' superhero/modern-end-of-world feel to it. Thor's brother, Loki, teams up with an alien-robot race to take over the world, so S.H.I.E.L.D. must contact Iron Man, Black Widow, Captain America, The Hulk, Thor, and eventually Hawk Eye to save the day. The problem? They don't get along well. In fact, mayhem and dissension could appropriately describe this band of strange heroes with tons of emotional baggage. The team must learn to work together, or the world will suffer the consequences. Avengers 2 is once again riddled with violence and some language, but again has the same redeeming qualities. Hydra springs up once more...
Comments
Post a Comment