Hi, Page Turner again! In case you were wondering, I had a blast on Valentine's Day and I'm now back for a brand-new movie review! Today, I was able to watch the Good Dinosaur and was left with feelings of Jurassic proportions... The Good Dinosaur starts out with incredible CGI landscapes inspired by the Wyoming mountains, as a green dinosaur couple looks over their three eggs that are starting to hatch, in a moment akin to the very beginning of Finding Nemo. Each of the eggs hatch out three young dinosaurs, but Arlo is the very smallest of his family. As the summers pass and the farming family grows, Arlo's brother and sister place their footprints on the side of their corn silo, besides their parents, indicating they've 'made a mark' on the world. Everybody in his family has one except Arlo; everything in life scares him. His kind Papa tries one day to help Arlo prove his bravery and earn his mark by capturing and destroying the critter that eats from their...
Comments
Post a Comment